Brenden Queen scored an enormous win within the South Carolina 400 at Florence Motor Speedway (SC) on Saturday evening. Outlasting all of the yellows and restart, Queen took his first win within the South Carolina 400 after two prior begins and no finishes within the prime 10.
– With all of the discuss in regards to the Snowball Derby many individuals overlook in regards to the Invoice Bigley Sr. Memorial at 4-17 Speedway (FL). The race is arising this weekend and over 40 Tremendous Late Fashions are anticipated for the $30,000 to win occasion. A number of the names on the listing are doubling up with the Snowball Derby on the different finish of Florida.
– Cannon McIntosh was trying to win the Hangtown 100 at Placerville Speedway (CA) over the weekend to be the primary driver to win extra the 100-lap race within the USAC Midget Collection since Bobby East in 2004. McIntosh ended up seventh and Buddy Kofoid was the winner after main 95 of 100 laps.
– It ought to come as no shock that Chis Madden received the Carolina Conflict Blue-Grey 100 at Cherokee Speedway (SC) on Sunday. In his twenty fourth begin within the race, he received for the eighth time in his profession. Madden additionally logged his thirteenth prime 5 run and twentieth prime 10 run. Surprisingly, the victory marked the primary time he has received the race in back-to-back years.
– Elsewhere on the dust Payton Freeman took residence $22,000 after profitable at Deep South Speedway (AL). Freeman beat out Brandon Overton and Spencer Hughes for the massive win. Freeman received the pole by profitable his warmth race and by no means regarded again for the win.
– The cash on the Snowball Preview at 5 Flags Speedway (FL) should be awarded one other day. Rain washed out a lot of the day on the Pensacola, Florida observe. Observe officers have introduced that the purse for Saturday will roll over into the Derby weekend time trials. The pole for the Snowball Derby will now be price $2,000. Additionally the $300 will probably be added to the Snowflake pole award. Derek Thorn, we all know you might be listening, as you received each poles a 12 months in the past.
– Jay Sessoms picked up his third second win in his final three begins when he received the Blue Ridge Outlaw Late Mannequin occasion at Lake View Motor Speedway (SC) on Saturday. Sessoms stored Matthew Nance from his eleventh win of the season. Nance is about to cap off a tremendous season by which he might end each race within the prime 5. The season finale is subsequent week at East Lincoln. He has already clinched the championship.
– Ross Dalton had a superb weekend on the South Carolina 400 at Florence Motor Speedway (SC). On Friday he completed second in a controversial Restricted Late Mannequin race that was lower quick as a consequence of an area curfew. He adopted that up with a win within the Professional Truck race after which he ran all 200 laps and was eighth within the Late Mannequin Inventory present.
– Per week forward of the Snowball Derby week, we will see there are 58 entries for the Snowball with 22 rookies and the Snowflake has 56 entries with 26 rookies. Going again to 2018, a complete of 13 drivers made their first Snowball Derby begin, the best whole in recent times.
– Looking forward to 2023, New Smyrna Speedway (FL) has introduced that issues are a go for the Pink-Eye 50-50 for Tremendous and Professional Late Fashions. They’re additionally preparing for the World Collection in February. Head to the observe’s web site to see extra info.