Ryan Vargas has an infectious character. The younger racer is seemingly all the time smiling irrespective of how good issues are or how attempting occasions have been in his racing profession.
In consequence, the 22-year-old driver has blossomed right into a social media famous person, and he’s attempting to suit the items in place to make his on-track product match the success of his huge TikTok following (greater than 539,000 folks as of now).
Vargas was gracious sufficient to take trip of his busy schedule to speak to TobyChristie.com about his upcoming NASCAR Craftsman Truck Sequence debut with On Level Motorsports at Atlanta Motor Speedway, his path to the NASCAR Nationwide Sequence, and to speak about how he has survived his racing profession doubtlessly ending a number of occasions.
Interview Desk of Contents
- Excited in regards to the alternative with On Level
- Partnership with Leargas Safety is Essential
- Coping with a season that has began off very rocky
- Practically dropping all of it
- Attending to the NASCAR Xfinity Sequence
- Impressing in Xfinity Debut
- Scoring top-10s within the NASCAR Xfinity Sequence
- Residing with Myatt Snider
- Coping with hate
- Practical expectations for Atlanta